The Buyer has a period to change his mind of five (5) days after ordering and seven (7) days after receipt (the delivery confirmation being taken), the Buyer's right of withdrawal does not exceed fourteen (14 days. This period concerns cases of purchase on the palmsdeterre.fr website.
However, it should be noted that the following exceptions:
1.1. Exception to the right of withdrawal – The right of withdrawal does not apply to the following purchases:
- Custom made items at the request of the Buyer (specific adaptations to meet technical and aesthetic requests);
- Articles made at the request of the Buyer (not personalized) using articles from the palmsdeterre.fr site
1.2. Deadline for requesting withdrawal - Any request for cancellation of the order must be made exclusively by the palmsdeterre.fr website or by email, BEFORE delivery to the carrier.
- In the event of a request for withdrawal before delivery to the carrier, the Seller will cancel the order and reimburse the Buyer no later than 14 days following the date on which he was informed of your decision to withdraw, except justified delay;
- Beyond this period, no request for withdrawal will be accepted;
- Any request received after delivery to the carrier will be considered a return request. For details, see the Returns section below.
The Buyer has seven (7) days after receipt of the package to make a standard return request. Beyond this period, no return can be accepted. The Buyer must make a request on palmsdeterre.fr directly, via the "Contact us" form.
2.1. Damaged items - Upon receipt of the package, the Buyer must ensure that there are no anomalies during the delivery of his package. In the event of damaged packages, packages whose contents have been stolen or damaged items, the Buyer may refuse the goods on delivery and request that the package be returned to its sender.
In the event that the delivery method selected does not allow verification upon receipt by the delivery person, and subject to proof of the Buyer's inability to receive the goods in person, the Buyer has three ( 3) days following the delivery to make a declaration of damaged article on palmsdeterre.fr by formulating its request via the form "Contact us".
All requests must be accompanied by photos and will be examined by the Seller before reimbursement of the damaged item(s). The Buyer must make a declaration to the carrier to allow the Seller to take out the necessary insurance.
2.2. Standard return - in the event of a standard return request (undamaged item), the Buyer will bear the return costs, including insurance by Colissimo or UPS/FedEx type shipments covering the total value of the returned goods according to the price in force at the time of the order.
Seller will confirm receipt of returned item(s) to Buyer upon receipt and inspection. In the event of damage or changes not initially present on the returned items, the Seller will not be able to accept the return and will not be able to validate the refund.
The Seller will initiate the refund for the Buyer no later than 14 days after verification of the request for withdrawal or return as defined above.
1. Reimbursement deadlines - The Seller may defer reimbursement until the day of recovery of the goods.
2. Method of refund - refund will be made by the seller using the same method of payment as made when purchasing.
However, the use of gift vouchers makes it impossible to redeem them in cash. In the event of a request for reimbursement for a purchase made by gift vouchers, a credit note on the palmsdeterre.fr site will be issued, valid for a period of one year.